- Powerful – On sunny days, boils 1 liter of water in 10 minutes, reaches grilling and baking temperatures in 5 minutes and searing temperatures (up to 750ºF) within 10 minutes.
- Durable – Designed and tested out in the Himalayan mountains, the solar cooker withstands even the toughest environmental conditions. Frame is made from carbon steel, and panels from outdoor endurance plastic.
- Versatile – Pot stand can support most cookware, kettles, pots and grill plates. Can be used to grill, steam, bake, boil or fry.
- Easy to use – Align the 360° rotatable reflective parabolic dish so that the focal point hits the bottom of the pot, and you are ready to cook. Summer and Winter setting is available at an adjustable 5°~60° elevation angle
- Safe – Aside from the pot stand, nothing on the solar cooker gets hot. Cover turns off the dish.
SolSource is a parabolic solar cooker that harnesses the energy of the sun for outdoor cooking. Perfect for you garden, balcony, backyard or rooftop, it is an innovative way to BBQ, grill, steam, bake, boil or fry. Inspired by the problem of indoor pollution from household stoves faced by rural families in the Himalayas, it is the first of a growing range of products in One Earth Designs’ mission to bring innovative and clean energy solutions to people around the world.
List Price: $ 499.00
Price: $ 499.00