- #1 Portable Solar Oven from Alaska to Afghanistan! Use from sun-up to sundown.
- Includes: 1 solar oven thermometer, 1 trivet, 1 collapsible silicone pot, and a handy stuff bag.
- No assembly required. Easy to use. Sets up and stores in seconds.
- Cook where open flames are not allowed. Possible to cook in some vehicles. (Cook Responsibly!)
- Oven weighs only 8 oz! About the size of a 3-ring binder. Easily portable for Camping, Backpacking, Bug-out Bags, Emergencies, Science Projects, Crafts: candle-making, modeling clay
Sunflair® Solar Ovens are affordable, fun and easy. They’re also highly portable, entire kit weighs less than 2 lbs. and oven folds down to the size of a 3-ring binder. • State-of-the-art closed cell insulation. Oven can reach temperatures of up to 285 F. Temperature varies depending on season and location. Compare to slow cookers that range between 180 – 300 F or a stovetop that reaches 212 F (boiling) with simmering at 180-190 F. Simmering is a gentler method of cooking, ensuring more tende
Price: $ 69.99
Related Solar Cooking Products