- #1 Portable Solar Oven from Alaska to Afghanistan! Cook from sun-up to sundown.
- Highest quality oven of this type. Beware of cheap knock-offs. No assembly required. Easy to use. Sets up and stores in seconds.
- The most versatile solar oven on the market. Bake cookies or pizza. Dry fruits and herbs. Can accommodate a wide variety of cookware.
- Oven weighs only 1 lb, 2 oz! Durable and portable for Camping, Boating, RV-ing, Tailgating, Emergency Preparedness, Crafts: candle-making, modeling clay
- Sunflair donates a portion of our proceeds toward providing a safer, healthier, and greener cooking experience for all, both here at home and across the globe.
Sunflair® Solar Ovens are affordable, fun and easy. They’re also highly portable, weighing only 1 lb, 2 oz. and folding down to the size of a seat cushion. • State-of-the-art closed cell insulation. Oven can reach temperatures of up to 285 F. Temperature varies depending on season and location. Compare to slow cookers that range between 180 – 300 F or a stovetop that reaches 212 F (boiling) with simmering at 180-190 F. Simmering is a gentler method of cooking, ensuring more tender and flavorf
Price: $ 79.99
Find More Types Of Solar Cookers Products