Solar Energy For Your Home – Low-Cost Sunroom: Heating Your Home With Free Solar Energy (Modern Simplicity Book 5)October 25, 2014 – 9:23 pm
Build a greenhouse add-on for less than per square foot!
A sunroom built onto the south side of an existing home is the most cost-effective way to capture the energy of the sun. The add-on not only lowers your heating bills, it also provides space to start seeds in the spring and to extend your gardening season in the fall.
This book includes 32 photos and diagrams, including scale drawings to make your building project simple.
Weanas ® Solar Power String Fairy Lights 300 LEDs Warm White 100 feet 30.5M Solar Energy for Indoor Outdoor Home Garden Christmas Wedding Party
- No wiring needed, powered by solar energy,auto Sensor controls lighting and recharging
- LED lights can keep glowing for about 8-20 hours a night after fully charged during the day
- Light color: Warm White; Light Modes:flashing,steady On.
- Full Charging time in sunshine: 4- 8 hours
- Waterproof, suitable for indoor and outdoor use, Christmas, party or other celebration activities
* Color: Warm White
* Overall: Approx 30.5M 100ft
* Panel to 1st bulb approx 50cm
* 300 LED at 10cm spacing
* Solar Panel 13.1*8CM
* Ground Spike 17.5cm
* Working temperature -20°C–+60°C
* Waterproof: IP44
* Installation and Application:
1.Put the stake onto the tube at back.
2.Find a place for the light with clear and full exposure to the sun. Insert the stake into ground. If the ground is hard, do not twist or hammer with force. This ma
Price: $ 35.99