- Reduce your electric bill with renewable solar energy. Use the sun to produce between 4,500kWh and 10,500kWh of energy per year.
- Get 30% Federal Solar Tax Credit. Additional Local Utility Rebate & State Tax Benefits may be available. UL & Utility Approved Solar Panels and Grid Tie Inverter.
- Go to SolarChimps.Com for details. Required roof space: 600 sq ft. No moving parts means this system is virtually maintenance free. This kit can be used with any Racking Kit (sold separately). Please call us with any questions you may have- we are here to help! 858-461-9740
- Professional Installation by Licensed Electrician or Solar Installer is highly recommended and required in some areas and be sure to check local zoning codes and home owner associations prior to purchasing.
- Warranty of 25 years on solar panels and 5 years on the inverter.
The 6,000 Watt Monocrystalline Grid-Tied Solar Power Kit can generate between 4,500kWh and 10,500kWh of electricity per year. This works out to roughly three quarters to one hundred percent of the electrical power consumption of an average 1200 sq ft. home. The kit consists of 24 high efficiency German Solar USA 260 Watt Monocrystalline panels, 1 SMA America, Model: SB6000TL-US Inverter and 1 combiner box. This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,GU,PR,VI
Price: $ 14,999.00