- Dimensions of evacuated tubes: 58mm(OD) x 1800 mm (Length), about 2.3″ x 72″. Dimensions of collector: 50″ (W) x 79″ (H). Weight of collector: 130 lbs
- Manifold Pipe Material: Copper Heat Pipe Material: Copper Manifold Pipe size: 1″ threaded (male) Tube Material: Borosilicate Glass
- Coating of Glass Absorber: AL-N-AL, Copper, Stainless Steel Heat Transfer Fin: Aluminum Fin Insulation Material: Rock Wool Frame Material: 6063 Aluminum Alloy
- Manifold Casing Material: 6063 Aluminum Alloy Max Operation Pressure (Bar): 6
- Warranty: 5 Years 2 ore more collectors can be connected to each other to create collectors of 32 tubes or more for more heating capacity.
Solar Water Heaters are a simple and cost effective way of harnessing the sun’s free energy. Solar hot water systems supply an average 80-90% of a household annual water heating needs. With nearly 1/3 of the average electric or more than 1/2 of gas bill devoted to heating water, a solar hot water system is the best choice and smart investment you can make for your house and for the environment. Energy savings will pay for the system in three to five years.
Price: $ 995.00